Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern the Moncourt Group relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Moncourt Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is Moncourt Group Pte Ltd whose registered office is 10 Anson Road, #10-11 International Plaza, 079903, Singapore. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
4. You are prohibited from copying, printing, reproducing or downloading any of the website content unless it is for personal use. The design, layout, texts, illustrations, graphics, photographs and images on this website are and remain at all times the exclusive property of Moncourt Group, unless the text indicates otherwise. They cannot, under any circumstances, be resold, reproduced, copied, modified, published or distributed in part or in whole, as the case may be, without the formal written consent of Moncourt Group.
5. No element of this website can be transmitted to a newsgroup, mailing list, electronic bulletin board or blogs, or incorporated into any other Internet site, and no links can be added to this site, without the written consent of Moncourt Group.
6. The names of products, programs and services mentioned in this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Certain names, titles, logos or graphics may therefore constitute trademarks, registered or not, or third party marks, and can be used under licence. The posting of registered trademarks on the pages of this website does not necessarily mean that user rights have been assigned to a third party. Users do not have the right to use these marks without the written consent of Moncourt Group.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Biographies, case studies, news items and other such information throughout this website are not intended to indicate or guarantee that any of the same or similar results can be achieved in future matters; the outcome of a matter depends upon a number of factors. These biographies and summaries are intended only to provide general information about the experience we have.
10. We occasionally gather and archive information on the use of this website. We may collect information on how it is used globally, not individually. Your activities are in no way monitored. The information in question is only used to detect eventual problems with our servers, maintain the website and make it more user-friendly. Personal data is neither amassed nor stored for hidden use.
11. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Singapore.